February Link Love
Well, just like that February come and went. This month always flies by but at least this year we get an extra day (and a marketer's excuse to have a sale).
It was a super short but here's an extra long list of link love for your reading pleasure:
- Beyonce's Superbowl Air Bey n Bey
- Thrillist's Reccos on new places to eat, drink and play in North End Shaw
- A new Docu-series about the legendary 9:30 Club (also in Shaw) and the story behind it
- My review of the best graphic design software
- What would happen if Seth Meyers and David Greene had a show together
- Free 2016 Goal Planning worksheet
- Alt Winter's Keynotes are now on Vimeo (in case you missed out)
- My friend Jen on The Doctor talking about car seat safety
- And by best friend as a bachelorette on a hilarious podcast about craft beer
- Cupcake Cam, it's on 24/7 ya'll (very therapeutic too)
- Speaking of food, the battle of who coined the term "breakfast taco"
- This World Cafe performance/interview got me excited about the new Lucius album
- As if Hamilton tickets weren't already impossible to get, this just sealed the deal
- My guest post on TradeGecko - ways to convert your community to customers
- And my feature on HomeAway's blog with tips on hosting a retreat at a rental property
- Last but not least, it's a shame they don't have this in DC
Now, time to gear up for March Madness and a
few weeks/months ahead...will be back with another update soon, in the meantime, any other good stories I missed lately?