Cocktails & Conversations with Mostess Box
For some time now, I’ve been wanting to get some DC girlfriends together for an intimate gathering to share stories and struggles of being a solo-prenur in the nation’s capitol. And what better occasion than to celebrate the launch of my dear friend (and Washingtonian)’s new business venture, Mostess Box!?
So on a Sunday night in March I hosted Cocktails & Conversations with Lindsey of Mostess Box. We partnered up with some amazing local businesses to help throw the event which made it even more of a celebration and so fun to support so many other fellow business owners and brands. There were delicious cheeseboards, signature cocktails and, of course, wonderful conversations and a successful evening with some pretty incredible women.
Here's what we served up...
Mostess Signature Drink
- Sparkling Wine
- Jack Rudy cherries and bitters (from Mostess VIP Box)
- Sugar cubes
- Served in vintage glasses from Miss Pixies
- Fresh Jalapenos frozen in ice cubes
- Deep Eddy Grapefruit Vodka
- Honeydew Jalapeno Element Shrub
- Sparkling water/seltzer
- Garnish with grapefruit peel and slice
- Ice cube
- Lemon Deep Eddy Vodka
- Lemon Mint Element Shrub
- Sparkling water/seltzer
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaves
- Sparking water or club soda
- 5-6 dashes of Jack Rudy Bitters
- 1 orange slice
- Served over ice
- Smokey, Spiced Nuts from Bazaar Spices
- Jalapeno Cheddar Pretzels from Bazaar Spices
- Baby Blue Popcorn with Sea Salt from Bazaar Spices
- Beanitos chips
- Served in Rosanna Dore' Nesting Hexagon Nesting Bowls (from Mostess VIP Box)
- Assorted Righteous Cheeses and Jams/Honey (on a Mostess Marble Slab)
It was a huge honor to have everyone together in one room and so glad all our schedules aligned, especially since I know how super busy these successful ladies are with their hustles! Still relishing in the memories of the night. Here are some highlights...
We brainstormed ideas, gave away goodies throughout the night (including a Mostess VIP Box and Mostess Marble Slab) and everyone went home with a gift bag filled with items from our collaborators including mini bottles of Element Shrubs, spicy nut packets from Bazaar Spices and bags of Beanitos chips.
Speaking of which, a big thanks again to everyone who partnered up with us to make the evening a success!
And thanks again to all the ladies who came and snapped some gorgeous pics from the event!
The best part of was how simple it was to throw together the party! Thanks to Urban Stems for the gorgeous bouquets and Mostess Box who provided all the necessary items, delicious recipes and useful tips to make hosting stress-free and fun!
Disclaimer: I genuinely support all the businesses and brands I write about. And as always, all thoughts are my own.